Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time to revamp!!

I've spent a good amount of time talking about how much I want to lose this baby weight. Well, it's been one year now and here I am, still 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I've been in a workout and diet rut ever since my birthday back on Oct. 28 and it's been so hard to really get focused on losing weight and getting healthy again.

As more and more time goes by and I spend more time being stuck in a chair and not watching what I eat, the pounds continue to pack on. I have been so disgusted with myself lately and I've digressed so much from where I want to be. It's been really hard lately to not beat myself up about how I look. It's starting to annoy me (and my husband haha) how much time I spend in front of the mirror scrutinzing myself.

New years is always a great reminder that you only have so much time to keep telling yourself that you're going to lose weight before actually doing it. Because before you know it, it'll be 2013 and you'll have the same ol' goal of losing weight and the discontentment just never goes away.

So, as of yesterday, I've gotten back on the weight loss path and I am SO determined to stay on it. I am currently 128 lbs and my goal is to reach at least 115 by May 5th. Here's my plan: 6 out of 7 days of the week, I am going to do at least 30 minutes of physical activity and not eat more than 1300 GOOD calories a day. I'll probably get back into doing the Insanity workout, jogging, and doing my mom's Zumba videos. I know it's going to be hard, but I've really got to keep my eyes on the weight loss prize. I'll blog about it every now and then and hopefully we'll all be able to see some progress.

Here are some before and after pictures that have helped motivate me, so for all you wishful weight losers, I hope it motivates you too.

Snooki

Raven Simone

Hilary Duff

Jennifer Hudson

Jerry Ferrara

Kendra Wilkinson

Jonah Hill

Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment